Thursday, May 22, 2014

Snow Cute

Good morning everyone!
It's time for a new challenge at Moving Along With The Times!
This week it's Anne's turn to host the challenge and she chose a really fun theme...
Snow Cute
For my DT card I used a sweet image from Pollycraft, it's colored with Copics and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. I stamped the trees, also from Hero Arts with VersaMark and embossed them with Ranger's Holographic ep... you can't see in the photo but they are very sparkly IRL! The papers are from Recollections, I paper pierced the scallops... added a little Picket Fence Distress Stickles and there you have it!

Now head on over to the challenge blog and check out the adorable creations by the other team members!

Thanks so much for stopping by... I'm participating in the OWH Memorial Day Blog Hop, so I'll  see you Saturday! :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:
ABC Challenge- (C10) L is for lots of layers
Craftitude- That's Die-licious/Use a Die
CHNC extra for May- Anything Christmas
My Time to Craft- Outdoor Sports
Papertake WeeklyOhhh So Cute
Sparkles Forum ChristmasBaby it's cold outside
Stampavie and More- Christmas
The Crafting CafeCreatures

23 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

That is cute Tammy!

Susan x

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Linda,fabulous image and colours.xxx

Janice said...

Love the bold colours and design of your super card, Jx

Hazel said...

A very bright Christmas card and with such a little cutie taking centre stage. It's lovely. Hazel L. x

Craft buddy said...

I love the colored image and that red background paper really reminds me of a Christmas sweater - in a good way! :) xJessie

Claire said...

Such a fab bright card with an adorable image. Hugs, Claire x

Claire Grantham said...

Oh Tammy, I love your card, the colours are really lovely. I am loving heat embossing right now. Cx

jimlynn said...

I need to get some of that embossing powder! I know how they must shine. CUTE image and a darling card.
Lynn

Debs said...

Fabulous card Tammy - super cute image and I love the trees.
Debs xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My this is so sweet, what a cute card, Love it, Hazelxx

Marlene Atkinson said...

a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafting Cafe Challenge this month. Marlene DT

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Tammy… he's SO cute!! and your colouring is awesome! I love the festive colour combo and the fab layout and trees! it's perfect for our Snow Cute theme! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oops I should have said Thanks for playing on My Time to Craft. Silly Me!!! Love Hazelxx

Hazel said...

Thank you for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for May - hope to see you again soon x

Carole said...

A super cheery card Tammy, the trees are fab as is the image & sentiment.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Pia S said...

Super cute winter design! Great use of bold colors and sparkle!

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy, awwww that's an adorable image and such a lovely card! Fab colour combo as well.

Sarah

PS - Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly as well.

Dawn said...

Gorgeous little Christmas card! Thanks for playing in the Creatures Challenge over at The Crafting Cafe!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Such a great card Tammy! I was really stumped with this theme for some reason but have been amazed at the creativity from the entries. I LOVE that you choose ice skating! So perfect and such an awesome card with the mix of patterns and the trees. Thanks so much for joining us this past week at MTTC.

Sandra H said...

Oh what an adorable image and so christmassy! l just love everything about your creations and thank you for sharing it and entering in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Bubbies Challenge "Baby it's cold outside" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Cute card! Love the traditional colors. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

Mojca said...

oh it's so very pretty and gorgeous! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

Sam K said...

arrgghhh Christmas...hehe...Haven't even thought about that yet! Such vibrant papers and great colouring of the sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at The Crafting Cafe for this months challenge. I hope we see you again soon x