Sunday, November 22, 2015

A Christmas Kiss

Good afternoon everyone!

I wanted to pop in today to share a Christmas card with you! It features the adorable 'Mooshie Steals a Kiss' image from High Hopes stamps that I won for playing along in the challenge over at One Crazy Stamper!! :) 
It's stamped with Memento Black ink and colored with a combination of Copics & Spectrum Noir markers and then I added a touch of Walnut Stain Distress ink to the edges. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft and the paper is from Deja Views- Retro Hip Christmas collection... I love this color of green! I cut the snowflakes out of vellum using a CB die and I used a Poppy Stamp die for the stitched button. To finish it up I added a small punched heart, sequins and twine.

That's all for now, thanks so much for stopping by...
your comments always make my day!
Tammy x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ABC Christmas- W is for Wild Thing
Animal Friends- Hat, scarves or gloves (2nd entry)
Aud Sentiments- Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Christmas Card- Anything Goes
Inky Impressions- Our Furry Friends 
One Crazy Stamper- Christmas/Winter
Penny Black and More- Anything Christmas (2nd entry)
Quirky Crafts- Anything Christmas
Simon Says StampChristmas
Through the Purple Haze- (C10) Baby it's cold outside but hot inside

17 comments:

Janice said...

Gorgeous Tammy, love the colour combo, that's a very pretty green. Great image, well done on your win, and what a great button die, will look out for it. All in all, I love your latest card! Enjoy the rest of your day, Jx

Donna said...

Darling image, beautiful coloring and design!

~ginny said...

What a delightfulpair you chose to use Tammy! The yellow-greens you used are perfect with that brown and the twine could not have been a better match! Well done! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our ATG + a Sentiment challenge!
~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Monika Reeck said...

Cuuutee that she kiss him Tammy
lucky you won this cute stamp yaay
love the color and green paper with snowflakes is so cuuteee
is your button made by paper
coool
how can you do?
I like your add of button and that heart
great card
I just post again today see you again soon my friend :)
hugs
Monika

Pamellia said...

Awwww, I just love that sentiment Tammy and how perfect for the adorable image! I love the shades of green, so fresh and lovely for a holiday card! hugs :)

Kuni said...

This is so lovely Tammy, what a fun and sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Linby said...

What a great card and I just love the sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable Christmas card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Zw@@n said...

Fun card, Tammy. Great colours and your colouring is fab. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Sue B said...

Awwwww this is SO adorable Tammy… love these cute Mooses… the green is gorgeous with the kraft and I love those vellum snowflakes! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Pia S said...

Oh, what a cute one! What a super image, so versatile, and as always I'm impressed by how well you've coordinated the colors of the image with the rest of your card...

Davi said...

BEAUTIFUL my Friend!! I love the green and brown such a wonderful combo.The image is absolutely darling and colored to perfection! The sentiment says it all too :) Wishing you a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Tammy!!

Karen Day said...

This is the cutest card! And I absolutely adore your colour choices - glad to have you playing along with our November challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

Dreja said...

Ganz super gemacht. Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Planetsusie said...

This really made me chuckle Tammy, that image is brilliant and I just love your colour choice with that gorgeous backing paper. Great card! Thank you so much for entering our TTPH (Baby it's cold outside but hot inside) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

JoAnn said...

This is so cute. Love the image and that sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

just adorable. love the image and your coloring! great sentiment too. thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!
Jennifer, DT